My ARRMA vehicles

Granite

Granite upgrades

Hello,

I recently stripped the main gear and realise that I should have dialled back on the power start with the esc.

As I need to replace, I got to thinking about upgrades for the Granite. does anyone have suggestions on upgrades to the gears, shocks, body, tyres, wheels etc.

What parts can I bling for performance and durability.

Cheers

My ARRMA vehicles

Granite
    I upgraded my front and rear bumper from T-Bone Racing.
    WWJD

My ARRMA vehicles

Granite
    The first thing that I upgraded on my granite was the servo. I used a basic traxxas waterproof, which is much more powerful and made the Granite quite a bit more maneuverable.

I also recommend switching to a smaller pinion gear as to not overheat the motor/speed control... plus I believe it's a bit overgeared out of the box. Try a 15 or 16 on the pinion.

My next upgrade will be to the front turnbuckle/tierods as the pop off too easy.

My ARRMA vehicles

Granite
    hi guys just got a granite and was wondering where to get 15 and 16 pinion for my granite and any upgrades and dose anybody know what other wheels and tires will fit would like to get something to run on the street do the fury or mojave fit

My ARRMA vehicles

Granite
    I added the front and rear Tbone bumper as well as the wheelie bar which was needed ASAP!....behold the power of brushless!!